NTEA's e-newsletters offer updates on work truck industry news, event information and Association activities. These resources keep you current with the relevant issues impacting you and your business. If you'd like to be added to the mailing list for any of these publications, please contact Wendi Salmons at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Latest news on Association and industry initiatives, programs and events. Biweekly distribution.
– Updates on advanced fuels and technologies for commercial vehicles. Biweekly distribution.
– Commercial vehicle fleet-related articles and trends. Monthly distribution.
Generation Next Edition
– Professional development tips and resources for members of NTEA’s Generation Next. Monthly distribution.
OEM Quarterly Chassis Report
– Analysis of current box-off truck chassis and commercial van shipments and sales data provided to NTEA by chassis OEMs. Quarterly distribution.
– Highlights new and renewing Member Verification Program (MVP) members. Quarterly distribution.
NTEA News ezine
– Digital edition of the NTEA’s print magazine. Monthly distribution.
– Answers to prevalent technical and engineering inquiries received by NTEA’s technical services team. Monthly distribution.
North American Government News
– Updates on regulatory and legislative actions that impact the work truck industry. Monthly distribution.
Work Truck Week e-newsletters
– Provides important exhibitor-related information to current Work Truck Week exhibitors. Monthly distribution (Sept-Feb)
Work Truck Week Daily
– Provides the industry with LIVE coverage from Work Truck Week in March. Twice/day distribution during the event in March.
Work Truck Week News
– Key information and updates on North America’s largest work truck event. Monthly distribution (October–February).