We’re excited to announce Truck Product Conference is transitioning to a virtual event for 2020. Given current challenges and concerns surrounding COVID-19, NTEA is reimagining this year’s event. So, while it may look a little different, the same purpose remains — offering the commercial vehicle community key insights on upcoming changes to new model work trucks.
Sign up to receive event updates
During this virtual conference, leading chassis OEMs will share
- Product upgrades and launches
- Critical upfitter modifications
- Positions on technical issues
- Potential upfitting challenges and solutions
- Where to find body builder content and related resources
- Answers to attendee questions during live Q&A
More information, including the full schedule and participating OEMs, will be released in the coming weeks.
Interested in participating?
Chassis OEMs interested in learning more or participating in Truck Product Conference can contact Lesley Scharfenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NTEA members will receive discounted pricing. For membership information, contact us at email@example.com or 800-441-6832.