Work truck industry’s comprehensive resource for components and equipment includes the most current U.S. regulations and a U.S./Canada Federal Lighting Guide, along with an expanded set of industry definitions. NTEA’s Truck Equipment Handbook (14th edition) also covers the vehicle certification process and regulatory standards applicable in Canada.
“Truck Equipment Handbook is an indispensable guide for truck distributors, manufacturers, dealers, sales representatives and end users. This valued industry resource serves as a helpful reference tool for federal bridge weight, commercial vehicle lighting, rear-end protection, and many other work truck requirements,” said Steve Spata, NTEA technical assistance director.
$15 NTEA members/$29 public
- Application and installation considerations and requirements
- Illustrations of basic engineering calculations (including weights and measures)
- Alternative fuels and hybrid propulsion systems information
- Reference sections on vehicle certification, Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS and CMVSS) and lighting requirements
- Glossary of truck equipment industry terms
Thank you to Parker Chelsea Products for partnering with NTEA on the Handbook to help you spec' better trucks.
Contact NTEA’s team (800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Top 12 technical resources