NTEA's Truck Equipment Handbook (15th edition) is the work truck industry’s most comprehensive pocket guide for commercial vehicle components and equipment. The new version includes updates to U.S. and Canadian regulations, along with an expanded set of industry definitions. This edition also covers the vehicle certification process and regulatory standards applicable in Canada.
“Work truck industry professionals have relied on NTEA’s Truck Equipment Handbook as a valued resource since 1989,” said Steve Spata, NTEA senior technical assistance director. “It’s an indispensable guide for distributors, manufacturers, truck dealers, sales representatives and end users.”
$15 NTEA members/$29 public
- Application and installation considerations and requirements
- Illustrations of basic engineering calculations (including weights and measures)
- Alternative fuels and hybrid propulsion systems information
- Reference sections on vehicle certification, Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS and CMVSS) and lighting requirements
- Glossary of truck equipment industry terms
Thank you to Eaton for partnering with NTEA on the Handbook to help you spec' better trucks.
Contact NTEA’s team (800-441-6832 or email@example.com) with any questions.
Top 12 technical resources
Truck Equipment electrical basics