NTEA's Truck Equipment Handbook (16th edition) is the work truck industry’s most comprehensive pocket guide for commercial vehicle components and equipment. The latest version includes updates to U.S. and Canadian regulations, along with an expanded set of industry definitions. This edition also covers the vehicle certification process and regulatory standards applicable in Canada.
“For more than 30 years, NTEA’s Truck Equipment Handbook has served as a valued resource for work truck industry professionals,” said Steve Spata, NTEA senior technical assistance director. “It’s an easy-to-use reference guide for commercial vehicle distributors and upfitters, manufacturers, truck dealers, sales representatives and end users.”
$15 NTEA members/$29 public
- Fundamental concepts and selection of chassis frames, PTOs, tires and other commercial vehicle systems
- Vehicle weight analysis methods, calculations and illustrations
- Advanced fuels and vehicle technology descriptions
- Reference sections on vehicle certification and Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Glossary of truck equipment industry terms
Thank you to Isuzu Commercial Truck of America Inc. for partnering with NTEA on the Handbook to help the industry spec' better trucks.
Truck Equipment Electrical Basics