NTEA’s 10th annual Fleet Purchasing Outlook showcases vehicle acquisition trends for the work truck industry. The insights provided by fleet professionals give the entire commercial vehicle community perspective on anticipated purchasing intent and areas of greatest interest to fleet managers.
Report findings showcase
- Average truck age and replacement cycles
- Macro-level buying tendencies
- Predicted change in fleet size
- Main factors driving purchase behavior
- Interest in advanced truck technologies and alternative fuels
- Approach to safety and automation
- Importance of financial purchasing incentives
The report (available in PDF only) is free to NTEA members (login required). Nonmembers can purchase the report for $199 on Shop NTEA.
NTEA market data
OEM Quarterly Chassis Report
Truck Equipment 101
Truck Equipment 201
Not a member? Browse member benefits, and contact NTEA member services at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.