NTEA’s eighth annual Fleet Purchasing Outlook showcases purchasing trends for the commercial vehicle community. The insights provided by fleet professionals give the entire work truck industry perspective on anticipated purchasing intent and areas of greatest interest to fleet managers. Based on current survey results and data from previous studies, this report offers year-to-year comparisons for benchmarking purposes.
Report findings showcase
- Average truck age and replacement cycles
- Macro-level buying tendencies
- Predicted change in fleet size
- Main factors driving purchase behavior
- Interest in advanced truck technologies and alternative fuels
- Approach to safety and automation
- Importance of financial purchasing incentives
The 2020 Fleet Purchasing Outlook is free to NTEA members in print and digital formats (access downloadable report; member login required).
Nonmembers can purchase the report for $199. Visit Shop NTEA to get your copy, or contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-441-6832).
NTEA market data
OEM Quarterly Chassis Report
Commercial Van Overview and Market Data Insights
Truck Equipment 101
Truck Equipment 201
Not a member? Browse member benefits, and contact NTEA member services at email@example.com to discuss your options.