NTEA’s ninth annual Fleet Purchasing Outlook is now available. This publication analyzes purchasing trends for the commercial vehicle community. Combining current survey results with data from previous studies, this report delivers year-to-year comparisons for benchmarking purposes and insight into the fleet perspective.
Report findings showcase
- Average truck age and replacement cycles
- Macro-level buying tendencies
- Predicted change in fleet size
- Main factors driving purchase behavior
- Interest in advanced truck technologies and alternative fuels
- Approach to safety and automation
- Importance of financial purchasing incentives
The report (available in PDF only) is free to NTEA Members (login required). Nonmembers can purchase the report for $199 on Shop NTEA.
NTEA market data
OEM Quarterly Chassis Report
Commercial Van Overview and Market Data Insights
Truck Equipment 101
Truck Equipment 201
Not a member? Browse member benefits, and contact NTEA member services at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.