NTEA’s ninth annual Fleet Purchasing Outlook analyzes purchasing trends for the commercial vehicle community. Combining current survey results with data from previous studies, this report delivers year-to-year comparisons for benchmarking purposes and insight into the fleet perspective.
Report findings showcase
- Average truck age and replacement cycles
- Macro-level buying tendencies
- Predicted change in fleet size
- Main factors driving purchase behavior
- Interest in advanced truck technologies and alternative fuels
- Approach to safety and automation
- Importance of financial purchasing incentives
The report (available in PDF only) is free to NTEA members (login required). Nonmembers can purchase the report for $199 on Shop NTEA.
NTEA market data
OEM Quarterly Chassis Report
Truck Equipment 101
Truck Equipment 201
Not a member? Browse member benefits, and contact NTEA member services at email@example.com to discuss your options.