The U.S. Commercial Vehicle Market Report – Powered by Commercial Truck Trader, NTEA and S&P Global Mobility is a semi-annual industry report that delves into the details, data and trends around the life cycle of commercial vehicles — from chassis sales to truck registration to later stages when used vehicles re-enter the sales market.
“The U.S. Commercial Vehicle Market Report provides work truck industry companies with forecasting and trend analysis they can leverage in their operational planning,” said Kevin Koester, NTEA managing director. “We’re excited to launch this collaborative report and ultimately connect with our membership to gather feedback and discuss findings — especially as the report, its data and trends evolve over time.”
Gain insights and perspective on:
- Purchasing trends and forecasts by vehicle class
- Fleet reactions to supply shortages and resulting effects on demand
- How recent chassis shortages have impacted sales and consideration trends
- Ways the industry is preparing for new emission standards
- How electric vehicles are being used commercially
The fall 2022 U.S. Commercial Vehicle Market Report is available free to the industry. For questions, or to provide feedback for the next edition of the Report, email email@example.com.