Commercial Vehicle Certification Guide
NTEA’s Commercial Vehicle Certification Guide captures the latest regulatory information in U.S. and Canada — offering a complete representation of compliance mandates and implications facing work truck industry companies in North America. Content addresses safety certification and labeling requirements vital to conformance with National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and Transport Canada regulations.
Canadian purchasers, click here.
- Instructions for vehicle certification label use, location and proper compliance
- Section addressing Canadian regulations
- Early warning reporting
- Submission of manufacturing identification to NHTSA
- FMVSS and CMVSS compliance worksheets with updated requirements
- U.S./Canada Federal Lighting Guide chart (two full-color copies are inserted in the Commercial Vehicle Certification Guide; laminated 19-inch by 25-inch lighting guide posters can be purchased separately)
$149 NTEA member/$299 nonmember. Shipping is free.
For your convenience
U.S. and Canadian customers can place online orders. NTEA offers free shipping and handling on all standard orders. Additional fees may apply for express orders or some products shipped outside the U.S. Contact us at 800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
U.S./Canada Federal Lighting Guide
Truck Product Conference
Vehicle certification resources