Commercial Vehicle Certification Guide
The Guide offers a representation of compliance mandates and implications facing work truck industry companies in North America. Content addresses safety certification and labeling requirements vital to conformance with National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and Transport Canada regulations.
“The Commercial Vehicle Certification Guide is a great resource for anyone in the stream of multistage vehicle manufacturing,” said Steve Spata, NTEA senior technical assistance director. “It’s created to help the industry navigate the range of responsibilities for vehicle certification and all the associated labels.”
New in this edition
- Updated F/CMVSS charts and summaries
- New shortened altered stage label information and example
- Improved organization for readability and search functionality
- Instructions for vehicle certification label use, location and proper compliance
- Early warning reporting
- Submission of manufacturing identification to NHTSA
- FMVSS and CMVSS compliance worksheets with updated requirements
- U.S./Canada Federal Lighting Guide chart
While commercial vehicles and their technology are rapidly changing, the need and methods to certify these new vehicles do not. This guide provides currently applicable information and tools to meet these federal requirements, including labels associated with the certification process.
$169 NTEA member/$319 nonmember. Shipping is free.