Career resources for individuals
Search your next gig with NTEA JobLink
NTEA JobLink is a resource open to individuals seeking employment in the work truck industry. To use this resource, simply:
Promote your industry knowledge with professional development resources
NTEA provides resources to work truck industry professionals seeking to further their career development and industry expertise.
- Leadership – Open to employees of NTEA member companies with less than 10 years’ industry experience, Generation Next provides leadership and training opportunities to its members.
- Continuing Education – Take advantage of these professional development and training opportunities provided by NTEA:
- The Work Truck Show — As North America’s largest work truck event, this premier industry tradeshow features the largest display of Class 1–8 vocational trucks and equipment as well as an educational component.
- Green Truck Summit – Held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show, the Green Truck Summit is the industry’s foremost education forum for real-world deployment and application of this technological revolution impacting commercial trucks
- Truck Product Conference — NTEA's Truck Product Conference is held annually in the fall. Attendees gain direct access to new model chassis and the engineers who design them
- Executive Leadership Summit — The Executive Leadership Summit offers key insights into relevant global economic forces, political realities and possibilities, and timely business issues that can directly impact your company today and in the near future
- Weight Distribution Fundamentals Online Course — This unique program is the industry's only online educational course which includes ten sections on weight distribution designed for truck equipment, truck dealers, truck equipment designers and specification writers, leasing company professionals, fleets and fleet specification developers
- Truck Frame Fundamentals Online Course — Learn everything you need to know about truck frame fundamentals for commercial vehicles with this self-guided, easy-to-follow online course.
- Onsite Training — Experts in truck equipment fundamentals, vocational vehicle spec's, truck design and truck frame modification come to your facility or other location of your choosing to impart the necessary knowledge, methods, guidelines and resources on the specific topic covered. Participants use and take home materials prepared specifically for each course and receive a certificate acknowledging course completion. Onsite training is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19. NTEA offers several online education and training opportunities free for NTEA members.Not a member, but interested in access at no charge? Schedule a membership call at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-441-6832.
Members of NTEA’s Generation Next (a professional development program offered to employees of NTEA member companies who have less than 10 years’ industry experience), routinely publish professional development articles through the monthly enewsletter Generation Next Edition. Additional articles from leading business publications are also offered below.
From Generation Next Leadership
From leading consultants and business publications
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Heidrich for personalized assistance at 800-441-6832
To use JobLink, simply search the database by category or keyword. Search "all" to view all opportunities.