#2352 Member $0.00, Nonmember $49
DC and AC Voltage:
TE Electrical Basics
In this course, you will learn the characteristics and sources of alternating and direct current.
This series is intended to provide fundamental understanding of electrical theory and concepts in automotive applications to help members of the Truck Equipment industry (upfitters, engineers, technicians and purchasers of OEM chassis) increase functional knowledge of truck electrical systems and components, but not to the depth required to design systems and components.
There are no course prerequisites.The course is eligible for MVP credit and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through our accreditation by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training. (IACET).
- NTEA members: To receive $0 member pricing, you must login using your NTEA member credentials (please contact us at 800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don’t have an NTEA account, create one here.
- Order TE Electrical Basics DC and AC Voltage via Shop NTEA (must complete entire ordering process)
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after completing the order with a link to access the course
- Click the link to start TE Electrical Basics DC and AC Voltage
NTEA is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NTEA offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
NTEA is authorized by IACET to offer .3 CEUs for this program.
Discounted member price: