#2333 | Member $15, Nonmember $29
NTEA's Truck Equipment Handbook (16th edition) is the work truck industry’s most comprehensive pocket guide for commercial vehicle components and equipment. The latest version includes updates to U.S. and Canadian regulations, along with an expanded set of industry definitions. This edition also covers the vehicle certification process and regulatory standards applicable in Canada.
- Fundamental concepts and selection of chassis frames, PTOs, tires and other commercial vehicle systems
- Vehicle weight analysis methods, calculations and illustrations
- Alternative fuels and hybrid propulsion systems information
- Advanced fuels and vehicle technology descriptions
- Glossary of truck equipment industry terms
Discounted member price: