TE201 Truck Certification
TE201 Truck Certification reviews U.S., Canadian and European Union certification processes and U.S./Canadian label requirements, as well as the influence of motor vehicle safety standards.
There are no prerequisites to take TE201 online courses. To receive a certificate of completion, the learner is required to complete a brief quiz following each section, in addition to a course survey.
Course access is a free benefit to NTEA members and eligible for four MVP credit hours and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through our accreditation by the International Association for Continuing Education and
Ready to become a vehicle certification expert? Training. Nonmembers can purchase access to each TE201 module for $49.
- Create an account (if you don’t already have one)
- Order TE201 Truck Certification via Shop NTEA (must complete entire ordering process)
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after completing the order with a link to the course
- Click the link to start TE201 Truck Certification
- In order to receive $0 member pricing, you must log in using your NTEA member credentials (please contact us at 800-441-6832 or email@example.com for assistance)
- This course is designed for a single user to complete as certification is applied to the individual’s login
- When placing your order, shipping address must be a physical address within the 48 contiguous United States (unfortunately, we cannot complete your order with a PO box)