As part of an ongoing effort to support workforce development in the industry, NTEA has produced Truck Equipment 101, a training program covering all aspects of work trucks and the industry — from chassis and powertrains to bodies and cab styles. This introductory course, made up of 15 video-based modules, provides an industry overview, insight into systems that make up a truck, and basic regulatory requirements applicable to U.S. and Canadian markets. Order today (Member $0, Nonmember $199).
Truck powertrains, axles and GAWR
Tires, wheels and suspension
Truck bodies and electrical
Truck Equipment 101 Introductory Course | Member $0, Nonmember $199
- Create an account on ntea.com (if you don’t already have one).
- Order TE101 via Shop NTEA (must complete entire ordering process)
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after completing the order with a link to the course.
- Click the link to start TE101
- In order to receive $0 member pricing, you must login using your NTEA member credentials. Please contact us at 800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- This course is designed for a single user to complete as certification is applied to the individual's login.
- When placing your order, shipping address must be a physical address within the 48 contiguous United States. Unfortunately, we cannot complete your order with a PO Box.
TE101 qualifies for seven Member Verification Program (MVP) education credits. Modules were developed by staff engineers with more than 50 years of combined experience.
Seeking more workforce development opportunities?
for resources on:
- Employee recruitment
- Employee retention
- Leadership development
- Events & Training
Looking for a comprehensive guide? NTEA's Truck Equipment Handbook Handbook is a resource for truck equipment distributors, manufacturers, truck dealers and salespeople. and truck buyers. Learn more.
Truck Equipment 201
Vehicle certification resources
Looking for more technical insight? View industry education offered at WTW21, including insight on vehicle certification labeling requirements.