As part of an ongoing effort to support work truck industry employee education and training, NTEA has developed the first Truck Equipment 201 module. Truck Equipment 201 is intended as a series of online course modules, designed for those with a technical knowledge seeking a deeper understanding of certain topics. This vehicle certification module includes a review of U.S., Canadian, and European Union certification processes and U.S./Canadian label requirements, as well as the influence of motor vehicle safety standards. Order today (member $0, nonmember $49)
View press release
There are no prerequisites to take the Truck Equipment 201 online course. To receive a certificate of completion, the learner is required to complete a brief quiz following each of the four sections, in addition to an evaluation at the end. The course is a free benefit to NTEA members and eligible for MVP credit and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through our accreditation by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training.
Truck Equipment 201 | Member $0, Nonmember $49
- Create an account on ntea.com (if you don’t already have one).
- Order TE201 via Shop NTEA (must complete entire ordering process)
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after completing the order with a link to the course.
- Click the link to start TE201
Truck Equipment 101
Vehicle certification resources
- In order to receive $0 member pricing, you must login using your NTEA member credentials. Please contact us at 800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- This course is designed for a single user to complete as certification is applied to the individual's login.
- When placing your order, shipping address must be a physical address within the 48 contiguous United States. Unfortunately, we cannot complete your order with a PO Box.