NTEA’s Generation Next gives new industry professionals support in developing skills and building peer relationships in the work truck industry. Membership is FREE to employees of NTEA member companies who are new to the work truck industry (less than 10 years of service). Members represent all spectrums of the industry, from small and large companies; distributors, manufacturers and industry-related suppliers; and job titles from technician to sales rep, manager to president.
- Personal, business and professional development
- Gain new professional contacts from many functions within the industry
- Boost industry knowledge
- Sharpen leadership skills
- Receive complimentary subscription to monthly e-newsletter, Generation Next Edition (see current issue)
- Access to the NTEA Generation Next LinkedIn group
- Freedom to commit as much time as you want . . . although your level of involvement directly impacts the benefits received from your membership.
How to join or recommend Generation Next
If you qualify, or would like to recommend a colleague for membership, apply now.
Already a member? Become a leader!
Take an active role in Generation Next's Board of Governors. The Board of Governors helps guide the development of programs and services. Members are periodically invited to join NTEA Board of Directors
activities. The Generation Next Chairman is invited each year to attend the NTEA Summer Strategic Board of Trustees Meeting. Several Generation Next members have been elected by the NTEA membership at-large to serve on the Board of Trustees.
Helpful links about Generation Next
Find us on Facebook
Articles of interest
Where are they now?
Path to leadership: A conversation with Eric Jones
From Generation Next leadership
From leading consultants and business publicationsLeading
with a smile
Nine steps to acing the first 90 days on the
Ten common leadership and management
How to communicate in the new multigenerational
out these five excuses today
are the common mistakes of new managers?
If you are interested in more information, please contact any member of the Generation Next Board of Governors or NTEA Director of Information Technology Derek Eng at 248-479-8909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.