NTEA’s Generation Next gives new industry professionals support in developing skills and building peer relationships in the work truck industry.
- Personal, business and professional development
- Gain new professional contacts from many functions within the industry
- Boost industry knowledge
- Sharpen leadership skills
- Receive subscription to monthly e-newsletter, Generation Next Edition
- Access to the NTEA Generation Next LinkedIn and Facebook groups
- Access to "What's Next with Gen Next" quarterly webinar series featuring industry professionals discussing topics related to professional development, leadership, networking, emerging technology, career advice and more
- Freedom to commit as much time as you want . . . although your level of involvement directly impacts the benefits received from your membership.
How to join or recommend Generation Next
If you qualify, or would like to recommend a colleague for membership, apply now
If you are interested in more information, please contact any member of the Generation Next Steering Committee or NTEA Senior Director of Business Systems Derek Eng at 248-479-8909 or email email@example.com.