NTEA's TE201 Calibrations, Emissions & Fuel Economy module expands understanding of the vehicle powertrain by reviewing engine calibration, tailpipe and evaporative emissions, onboard vapor recovery, onboard diagnostics, fuel economy and greenhouse gas.
Module topics include
- Engine calibration
- Tailpipe emissions for U.S., Canada, and California Air Resources Board
- Evaporative emissions
- Onboard vapor recovery
- Fuel economy
- Components that impact emissions and fuel economy
- Greenhouse gas
While there are no course prerequisites, users are encouraged to complete TE201 Powertrain before taking this module. To receive a certificate of completion, the learner is required to complete a brief quiz following each of the three sections, in addition to a course survey.
Course access is a free benefit to NTEA members and eligible for four MVP credit hours and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through our accreditation by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training. Nonmembers can purchase access to each TE201 module for $49.
Ready to become an expert on calibrations, emissions and fuel economy?
- Create an account(if you don’t already have one)
- Order TE201 Calibrations, Emissions & Fuel Economy via Shop NTEA (must complete entire ordering process)
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after completing the order with a link to the course
- Click the link to start TE201 Calibrations, Emissions & Fuel Economy
- In order to receive free member access, you must log in using your NTEA member credentials (please contact us at 800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance)
- This course is designed for a single user to complete as certification is applied to the individual’s login
- When placing your order, shipping address must be a physical address within the 48 contiguous United States (unfortunately, we cannot complete your order with a PO box)