Vehicle Specification Process Guide
The specification development process encompasses a systematic and defined set of interactions between various stakeholders, including the vehicle user, fleet team and supply chain. NTEA’s specification development tool is intended to improve this process by applying leading techniques widely recognized by industry professionals.
- Identifies critical factors to be considered when creating or revising vehicle specifications
- Ensures alignment with the application and truck buyer needs/expectations
- Enhances vehicle productivity and safety
- Discusses new approaches to improving efficiency and effectiveness
- Provides guidance for determining optimal frequency of specification revision
- Offers common ground for stakeholders to see where their expertise relates to the process
Members can access an interactive version of Vehicle Specification Process Guide at no cost (login required).
Not a member? Explore the benefits of joining NTEA or contact us (email@example.com or 800-441-6832) to discuss options.
TruckScience Axle Weight Calculator
Truck Equipment 101
Truck Equipment 201
Vehicle Center of Gravity and Axle Weight Calculator
Vehicle Life Cycle Cost Tool