FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director of Communications & Public Relations
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (Oct. 25, 2021) — Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (since July 1, 2021)
- DuraClass (Tishomingo, Mississippi)
- Kaffenbarger Truck Equipment Co. (New Carlisle, Ohio)
- Rugby Mfg. Co. (Rugby, North Dakota)
- A&K Equipment Co. Inc. (Rahway, New Jersey)
- Ace Truck Body Inc. (Grove City, Ohio)
- Hudson River Truck & Trailer (Poughkeepsie, New York)
- Intercon Truck of Baltimore Inc. (Joppa, Maryland)
- J-Craft (Lake Crystal, Minnesota)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Orlando, Florida)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Wentzville, Missouri)
- Kranz of Kansas City (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Lee Transport Equipment Inc. (Columbia, South Carolina)
- Maintainer Corp of Iowa Inc. (Sheldon, Iowa)
- Maxon Lift Corp. (Santa Fe Springs, California)
- Nichols Fleet Equipment Inc. (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- West-Mark (Ceres, California)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
MVP criteria updates
In keeping with the goal to continuously increase program value, NTEA is enhancing qualification requirements for renewing companies effective Jan. 1, 2022 (this change took effect for first-time applicants in January 2021).
The Association made the decision to adjust MVP standards to ensure qualification criteria best reflect the current business environment. Changes include expansion of a required post-sales program criterion (previously optional); expanded educational credit hour requirements; and removal of optional criteria selections.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply, or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800-441-6832 or email@example.com).
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, a 501(c)(6) organization, represents more than 2,000 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to NTEA. The Association provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces Work Truck Week® and Green Truck Summit. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. View staff directory.
# # #