In this course, you will learn how to use a multimeter to measure voltage, resistance and current, as well as safe practices for working with electricity and fundamentals of electrical theory (members $0, nonmembers $49).
Electude’s learning modules utilize gamification principles and highly interactive resources, including animations and simulations, to create a discovery-based environment that keeps learners engaged throughout their training.
- NTEA members: To receive $0 member pricing, you must log in using your NTEA member credentials (please contact us at 800-441-6832 or email@example.com for assistance).
- If you don’t have an NTEA account, create one here.
- Order Measurement, Safety and Fundamentals via Shop NTEA (must complete entire ordering process)
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after completing the order with a link to the course
- Click the link to start TE Electrical Basics
- This course is designed for a single user to complete as certification is applied to the individual’s login
- When placing your order, shipping address must be a physical address within the 48 contiguous United States (unfortunately, we cannot complete your order with a PO box)