NTEA's TE201 Powertrain Systems offers an in-depth review of vehicle systems that support powertrain function and enable proper engine and emissions compliance.
Module topics include
- Air induction
- Front end accessory drive
While there are no course prerequisites, users are encouraged to complete TE201 Powertrain before taking this module. To receive a certificate of completion, the learner is required to complete a brief quiz following each of the three sections, in addition to a course survey.
Course access is a free benefit to NTEA members and eligible for MVP credit and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through our accreditation by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training. Nonmembers can purchase access to each TE201 module for $49.
Ready to become a powertrain systems expert?
- Create an account (if you don’t already have one)
- Order TE201 Powertrain Systems via Shop NTEA (must complete entire ordering process)
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after completing the order with a link to the course
- Click the link to start TE201 Powertrain Systems
- In order to receive free member access, you must log in using your NTEA member credentials (please contact us at 800-441-6832 or email@example.com for assistance)
- This course is designed for a single user to complete as certification is applied to the individual’s login
- When placing your order, shipping address must be a physical address within the 48 contiguous United States (unfortunately, we cannot complete your order with a PO box)