FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director of Communications & Public Relations
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (July 12, 2023) — Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (since April 1, 2023)
- Wagner Truck Equipment (Saltsburg, Pennsylvania)
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment LLC (Schenectady, New York)
- Douglass Truck Bodies Inc. (Bakersfield, California)
- Harbor Truck Bodies (Brea, California)
- KC Truck Systems Inc. (Kansas City, Missouri)
- KE Rose Co. (Huber Heights, Ohio)
- Metropolitan Truck Center Inc. (Stoughton, Massachusetts)
- Northland Equipment Co. Inc. (Janesville, Wisconsin)
- Push-N-Pull (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Reading Truck (West Palm Beach, Florida)
- Reading Truck (Louisville, Kentucky)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, a 501(c)(6) organization, represents more than 2,100 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial vehicles, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to NTEA. The Association provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces Work Truck Week®, Green Truck Summit, Commercial Vehicle Upfitting Summit, and Executive Leadership Summit. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
# # #