FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Senior Director of Communications & Public Relations
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (April 24, 2023)
— Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (since Jan. 1, 2023)
- Master Tech Truck & Equipment LLC (Wichita, Kansas)
- Reading Truck (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Reading Truck (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Longview, Texas)
- Excellance Inc. (Madison, Alabama)
- Harbor Truck Bodies (Marion, Texas)
- Hews Company LLC (South Portland, Maine)
- O’Reilly Equipment LLC (Newbury, Ohio)
- Reading Truck (Tarpon Springs, Florida)
- Reading Truck (Columbus, Ohio)
- REV Ambulance Group Orlando (Winter Park, Florida)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, a 501(c)(6) organization, represents more than 2,000 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial vehicles, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to NTEA. The Association provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces Work Truck Week®, Green Truck Summit, Commercial Vehicle Upfitting Summit, and Executive Leadership Summit. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
# # #