#2355 | Member $0, Nonmember $0
The fall 2022 U.S. Commercial Vehicle Market Report Powered by Commercial Truck Trader, NTEA and S&P Global Mobility delves into the details, data and trends around the life cycle of commercial vehicles — from chassis sales to truck registration to later stages when used vehicles re-enter the sales market.
Report findings showcase:
• Purchasing trends and forecasts by vehicle class
• Fleet reactions to supply shortages and resulting effects on demand
• How recent chassis shortages have impacted sales and consideration trends
• Ways the industry is preparing for new emission standards
• How electric vehicles are being used commercially
The report will be linked through the confirmation email after you order. Please email us at email@example.com with questions.