#2333 | Member $15, Nonmember $29
NTEA's 15th edition of its Truck Equipment Handbook is the work truck industry’s most comprehensive pocket guide for commercial vehicle components and equipment. The new version includes updates to U.S. and Canadian regulations, along with an expanded set of industry definitions. This edition also covers the vehicle certification process and regulatory standards applicable in Canada.
- Application and installation considerations and requirements
- Illustrations of basic engineering calculations (including weights and measures)
- Alternative fuels and hybrid propulsion systems information
- Reference sections on vehicle certification, Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS and CMVSS) and lighting requirements
- Glossary of truck equipment industry terms
Discounted member price: