#2292 Member $0 (PDF)/$99 (print), Non-member $239 (print or PDF)
This report is available in print or PDF. NTEA members, click here to download the PDF free of charge (member login required).
Most work truck industry companies move personnel, parts and final products between the United States and Canada. This 40-page Guide highlights the complexities and nuances of trade between the two countries that companies need to know, specifically in regard to commercial vehicle importation and exportation. A comprehensive acronym glossary and an international trade questionnaire is included to help companies evaluate risk.
- Canada-U.S. regulatory and border initiatives
- Customs classification and valuation
- Rules of origin
- Import and export procedures
- Taxes and trade
- Legal risks, international treaties and conventions
- Transportation considerations for traders
Discounted member price: