Gain Valuable Exposure and Drive Traffic to Your Booth
The Work Truck Show is the place to debut new industry products. Gain recognition throughout the work truck industry for your innovative products. Capture the attention of key media and thousands of industry professionals. The following documents are included in the Exhibitor Marketing Guide, a binder which has been shipped to your company’s key exhibitor contact. For your convenience, please find critical pieces of this Guide outlined below:
Maximize Your Pre-Show Marketing Efforts
- Work Truck Show and NTEA Logos — Boost your marketing efforts by incorporating Work Truck Show and NTEA logos in your communications. Visit the Photos and Logos page to download logos.
- Event Directory Logo Listing – Add your logo in the exhibitor listing of The Work Truck Show Event Directory, a valued resource by all Show attendees and distributed to more than 10,000 industry professionals. Download the Event Directory Logo Listing order form.
- Invite a Customer™ — The NTEA offers exhibitors the valuable opportunity to invite customers and prospects to The Work Truck Show and provide them with free entry. This customized email campaign is FREE of charge. View a video tutorial.
Promote Your New Products
- New Product Media Guide — Showcase your product to hundreds of industry trade media! Take advantage of this FREE marketing opportunity which can get your new product the attention it deserves – with key trade media and potentially their subscriber base. Download the New Product Media Guide participation form.
Showcase Your Green Products
The Work Truck Show Green Award — If your company has gone green with a product or technology that provides fuel utilization reduction solutions, receive added recognition and marketing exposure for FREE by entering The Work Truck Show Green Award. Download The Work Truck Show Green Award participation form.
Get Media Coverage
- Press Kits — Leverage your presence at The Work Truck Show and increase awareness of your new product and company by providing media with your product photos, press releases or marketing collateral. Learn more.
- Press Conferences — Introduce your new product to industry media representatives in person by holding a press conference at The Work Truck Show 2015. Download the press conference application form.
- Press Releases — Post press releases to the Exhibitor Dashboard and send them regularly throughout the months preceding the show. Learn more
Sponsorships – Awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, sponsorships get your company and brand in front of Work Truck Show attendees! A limited number of opportunities are available to fit your Work Truck Show marketing budget. Download the Sponsorship Application and Agreement form.
Innovation Award — The Work Truck Show Innovation Award (formerly Editors’ Choice Award) recognizes the product introduced at The Work Truck Show that is deemed most innovative” by a panel of trade media representatives and fleet managers. Learn more about the Innovation Award.
Exhibitor Events and Hospitality Suites – Use down time from scheduled Convention events to your advantage – host a private party or event! Learn how to host an event.
Contact Us for Personalized Assistance!
For more information on exhibiting at The Work Truck Show 2014, please contact NTEA Director of Member Services Kathy Swartzentrover at 1-800-441-6832, ext. 108, or email@example.com.