|Due to the logistics of The Work Truck Show, all OEMs must move their equipment on to the show floor on Sunday, Feb., 28, 2016. In addition, all exhibitors with booths 300 sq. ft. or larger displaying vehicles or heavy equipment have already been assigned a move-in time on Sunday, Feb. 28, 2016, or Monday, Feb. 29, 2016.
|Sunday, Feb. 28
||Monday, Feb. 29
||Tuesday, March 1
||Wednesday, March 2
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
OEM targeted move-in*
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
display vehicles only*
8 a.m.-4 p.m.
*Click here for the Targeted Exhibitor Move-In Schedule
Important Marshalling Yard information:
- The marshalling yard is open during the following times:
- Friday, Feb. 26 - noon - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 27 - 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 28 - 6 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 29 - 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 1 - 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 2 - 6 a.m. - noon
- For your convenience, a shuttle will loop between the yard and Indiana Convention Center during the following times:
- Sunday, Feb. 28 - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 29 - 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 1 - 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 2 - 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 3 - 6 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 4 - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please note: The Work Truck Show provides complimentary vehicles spray rinsing for display vehicles. Vehicle spray rinse will be available during target Exhibitor Move-In at the Marshalling Yard.
The methods for spray rinse are considered safe for normal automotive painted surfaces. No
responsibility for damage to painted or other surfaces is assumed by the vendor. This is a spray rinse only, detergents will not be used on the vehicles.
TRADE SHOW HOURS
|Wednesday, March 2
||Thursday, March 3
||Friday, March 4
10 a.m.-5 p.m.
|10 a.m.-5 p.m.
|Friday, March 4
||Saturday, March 5
|8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Exhibitors must be completely moved out by 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 5, 2016.
Questions? Contact NTEA Director of Events Michelle Kubitz at 248-479-8192 or email email@example.com.