FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (April 16, 2019) — Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
Director of Communications & Public Relations
New MVP members (as of March 31, 2019)
- Aspen Equipment Co. (Omaha, Nebraska)
- Cherokee Truck Equipment LLC (Mableton, Georgia)
- Galion-Godwin Truck Body (Dundee, Ohio)
- Grote Industries (Madison, Indiana)
- Strong’s Enterprise Inc./Strong’s Truck & Van (Riverside, California)
- ABS Storage Products Inc. (Detroit, Michigan)
- Aspen Equipment Co. (Ankeny, Iowa)
- Brake & Clutch Inc. (Salem, Massachusetts)
- Cherokee Truck Equipment LLC (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- Curry Supply Co. (Martinsburg, Pennsylvania)
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment Co. LLC (Cinnaminson, New Jersey)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Quincy, Illinois)
- Monroe Truck Equipment (Flint, Michigan)
- OEM Systems LLC (Okarche, Oklahoma)
- O.J. Watson Company Inc. (Denver, Colorado)
- R/S Godwin Truck Body Co. LLC (Ivel, Kentucky)
- Southern Coach (Kernersville, North Carolina)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply, or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents more than 2,100 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show®. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario.
# # #