This article was published in the October 2017 edition of NTEA News.
Online registration and housing for The Work Truck Show® 2018 are live at worktruckshow.com. North America’s largest work truck event is scheduled Tuesday, March 6 through Friday, March 9, 2018, at the Indiana Convention Center (Indianapolis, Indiana). Educational sessions, Fleet Technical Congress and Green Truck Summit begin March 6, and the exhibit hall is open March 7–9.
NTEA has arranged specially discounted hotel rates for Work Truck Show 2018 registrants. All reservations must be made directly with The Work Truck Show Housing Bureau. Call 317-262-8191, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. EST; or visit worktruckshow.com/hotelandtravel.
The Work Truck Show — one of the top 100 trade shows in the U.S. — is your once-a-year chance to see the latest industry products, choose from dozens of training courses and gain access to engineering representatives from hundreds of exhibiting companies. Attendees can interact with thousands of industry professionals; set up meetings with current suppliers or customers; find solutions to resolve technical issues; and talk shop with industry peers at special events and receptions.
What can you accomplish at WTS18?
Develop your workforce
- Pinpoint employee-specific training opportunities
- Learn how to retain top talent
- Change your approach to recruiting qualified employees
- Manage generational differences in your workforce
Get ahead of government regulations
- Find out what you need to know about new vehicle safety requirements
- Talk to regulatory experts about your issues
- Learn how future regulations may impact your business
- Share your thoughts with regulatory agencies
- See your vendors’ new offerings
- Collaborate with management, sales and engineering teams
- Find new lines for your customers
- Increase your profitability
Grow your business
- Explore partner opportunities
- Evaluate new products and services
- Learn from other equipment upfitters
- Identify new customers
Learn more and register
Visit worktruckshow.com for the full educational program, including special sessions and nearly 50 concurrent courses; exhibiting companies and products; a complete schedule of events; and information on Green Truck Summit and the new Fleet Technical Congress. Contact the NTEA team with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-441-6832).
Stay connected by visiting facebook.com/TheWorkTruckShow and Twitter @WorkTruckShow.
Official Work Truck Show, Green Truck Summit and Fleet Technical Congress hashtags are #worktrucks18, #greentrucks18 and #fleets18.