This article was published in the September 2017 edition of NTEA News.
Ten leading OEMs will showcase their new model year commercial vehicles at NTEA’s Truck Product Conference, Sept. 26–28, 2017 at a new location — Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel in Novi, Michigan. Work truck industry professionals attend this annual event to understand what’s on the horizon and determine necessary changes in the upfitting process. OEM representatives will be on hand to discuss specific questions and offer recommendations.
- Discover new model year chassis
- Learn about product upgrades and launches
- Get chassis manufacturer perspectives on upfitting solutions
- Strengthen their network of industry professionals
This year, special displays will be available from 10 a.m.–3 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 26 and Wednesday, Sept. 27. IHS Markit will present its statistical and lead generation capabilities, and VRSim will showcase its virtual reality, interactive simulations for training in manufacturing and construction industries. Find more information at ntea.com/specialdisplays.
- Ford Commercial Vehicles
- Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation
- Freightliner Trucks
- General Motors Fleet
- Hino Trucks
- International Truck
- Isuzu Commercial Truck of America Inc.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.
- Toyota Motor North America Inc.
- Ram Commercial
After the advance registration deadline (Friday, Sept. 8), prices increase to $179 for NTEA members and $279 for nonmembers. Visit ntea.com/truckproductconference or call 800-441-6832 to learn more and register.
Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel — the new location for our 2017 event — is conveniently located about 30 minutes from the Detroit Metro Airport (DTW).