Transfer Flow introduces 50-gallon replacement fuel tank systems for gasoline Ford F-150s
Transfer Flow (Chico, California)
introduced 50-gallon high-capacity midship replacement fuel tank systems for gasoline Ford F-150 Crew Cab pickups with 6½-foot beds. The fuel tanks are available for 2017—19 and 2009—14 model years. Each fuel tank is manufactured from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength, and comes equipped with a highly engineered emission system to reduce the amount of hydrocarbons released into the atmosphere. A Transfer Flow 50-gallon replacement fuel tank is perfect for F-150 pickup owners who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space. These gasoline fuel tank systems are currently not available in California.
All Transfer Flow premier fuel tank systems ship complete with every component needed for installation, including straps and mounting hardware, and are covered by a 6-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
For more information, visit transferflow.com.
NTEA Member Directory listing for Transfer Flow
View all news
- For drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6-year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Optional upgrade: Spray-on textured coating