The New Model Truck Product Conference is an annual event held in the fall where leading chassis manufacturers present critical information about product upgrades and new product launches for the upcoming model year and beyond. These products are also on display for members to thoroughly examine and inspect while having any questions answered by key manufacturer representatives.
Attendees have first-hand access to:
- New model year modifications
- Chassis manufacturers, engineers and marketing staff
- Information on specifications and design
- Opportunities to discuss compatibility issues on truck body and equipment design, installation and modification
- Networking with OEM personnel and other industry professionals
- Information on markets and availability
- Product literature and data books.
View a complete recap of the 2013 Truck Product Conference. Below are links to most OEM presentations from the 2013 event:
Be sure to save the date for next year's event scheduled on Sept. 16-18, 2014 at the Adoba Hotel Dearborn/Detroit in Dearborn, MI.
The Business and Market Planning Summit was held in conjunction with the Truck Product Conference.