FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director of Communications & Public Relations
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (Jan. 17, 2020) — Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (as of Dec. 31, 2019)
- Harbor Truck Bodies Inc. (Marion, Texas)
- Automotive International Inc. (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Commercial Van Interiors – Bay Area Branch (Union City, California)
- Commercial Van Interiors – Dallas Branch (Dallas, Texas)
- Commercial Van Interiors – Houston Branch (Houston, Texas)
- Commercial Van Interiors – Los Angeles Branch (Whittier, California)
- Commercial Van Interiors – Phoenix Branch (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Commercial Van Interiors – San Diego Branch (San Diego, California)
- Commercial Van Interiors – St. Louis Branch (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Demountable Concepts (Glassboro, New Jersey)
- Hews Company LLC (South Portland, Maine)
- Kalida Truck Equipment Inc. (Kalida, Ohio)
- KE Rose Co. (Huber Heights, Ohio)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Garner, North Carolina)
- Maddock Machinery Corp. (Tuscon, Arizona)
- Scelzi Equipment Inc. (Azusa, California)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply, or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents more than 2,100 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show®. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario. NTEA staff are knowledgeable and experienced in a variety of areas related to the work truck industry. Visit ntea.com/meetourexperts to learn more or request an interview.
# # #