FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director of Communications & Public Relations
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (April 17, 2020) — Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (as of March 31, 2020)
- ABM Equipment & Supply (Hopkins, Minnesota)
- Batterson Truck Equipment LLC (Houston, Texas)
- KC Truck Systems Inc. (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Rayside Truck & Trailer Inc. (West Palm Beach, Florida)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Longview, Texas)
- Glaval Bus Division of Forest River Inc. (Elkhart, Indiana)
- MARL Technologies Inc. (Edmonton, Alberta)
- Metropolitan Truck Center Inc. (Stoughton, Massachusetts)
- O’Reilly Equipment LLC (Newbury, Ohio) Pacific Truck Colors (Tualatin, Oregon)
- Perfection Equipment Co. (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Reading Truck Equipment – Columbus (Columbus, Ohio)
- Reading Truck Equipment – Louisville (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Wheeled Coach Industries Inc. (Winter Park, Florida)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Please note, during the coronavirus pandemic, NTEA will not cancel any MVP memberships so companies can focus on what’s important. We’ll keep you informed when the process is reinstated, with the 60-day grace period beginning at that point.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply, or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800-441-6832 or email@example.com).
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents more than 2,100 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show®. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario. NTEA staff are knowledgeable and experienced in a variety of areas related to the work truck industry. Visit ntea.com/meetourexperts to learn more or request an interview.