FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director of Communications & Public Relations
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (July 21, 2020) — Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (as of June 30, 2020)
- Crestline Coach Ltd. (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
- Henderson Products Inc. – IA (Manchester, Iowa)
- Henderson Products Inc. – MO (Fulton, Missouri)
- Henderson Products Inc. – NY (Watertown, New York)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Company California (San Diego, California)
- Push-N-Pull (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Action Fabrication & Truck Equipment Inc. (Tarpon Springs, Florida)
- Braun Industries Inc. (Van Wert, Ohio)
- Crysteel Mfg Inc (Lake Crystal, Minnesota)
- Harbor Truck Bodies (Brea, California)
- JC Madigan Inc. (Lancaster, Massachusetts)
- Marathon Industries Inc. (Santa Clarita, California)
- The Knapheide Manufacturing Company (Quincy, Illinois)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Please note, during the coronavirus pandemic, NTEA will not cancel any MVP memberships so companies can focus on what’s important. We’ll keep you informed when the process is reinstated, with the 60-day grace period beginning at that point.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply, or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800-441-6832 or email@example.com).
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents more than 2,200 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show®. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario. NTEA staff are knowledgeable and experienced in a variety of areas related to the work truck industry. Visit ntea.com/meetourexperts to learn more or request an interview.
# # #