FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director of Communications & Public Relations
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (Jan. 29, 2021) — Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (as of Dec. 31, 2020)
- Driverge Vehicle Innovations (Kansas City, Kansas)
- Driverge Vehicle Innovations (Ladson, South Carolina)
- Forest River Van (Goshen, Indiana)
- Hi-Tech Truck Rigging & Equipment Co. (Houston, Texas)
- Lone Star Van (Goshen, Indiana)
- MHQ Truck Equipment (Oxford, Massachusetts)
- Mobility TRANS (Livonia, Michigan)
- Scelzi Enterprises Inc. – Riverside (Riverside, California)
- Unicell Body Co. (Buffalo, New York)
- Zoresco Equipment Co. – Monroe (Monroe, Ohio)
- Advanced Truck Body & Equipment Co. Inc. (Central Point, Oregon)
- Alum-Line Inc. (Cresco, Iowa)
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment LLC (Queensbury, New York)
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment LLC (Schenectady, New York)
- Douglass Truck Bodies Inc. (Bakersfield, California)
- Excellance Inc. (Madison, Alabama)
- Fisher Engineering (Rockland, Maine)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Midland, North Carolina)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Red Oak, Texas)
- PL Custom Body & Equipment Co. Inc. (Manasquan, New Jersey)
- Semi Service Inc. (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- STE Inc. (Almont, Michigan)
- Structural Metal Fabricators Inc. (Palmerton, Pennsylvania)
- United Truck Body Co. Inc. (Hermantown, Minnesota)
- Western Products (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Zoresco Equipment Co. – Ohio (Oakwood Village, Ohio)
- Zoresco Equipment Co. –Pittsburgh (Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
In keeping with the goal to continuously increase program value, NTEA enhanced qualification requirements, effective Jan. 1, 2021, for first-time applicants. Companies renewing MVP status will not need to comply with changes until Jan. 1, 2022.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply, or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800-441-6832 or email@example.com).
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents more than 2,100 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show®. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario. NTEA staff are knowledgeable and experienced in a variety of areas related to the work truck industry. Visit ntea.com/meetourexperts to learn more or request an interview.
# # #