- MVP designation for a three-year term (renewable status)
- Ability to showcase MVP status in company promotional materials (click here to download official logo and access other resources)
- Recognition across multiple NTEA communication platforms (including press release to key media contacts and promotion in popular NTEA publications)
- Listing in MVP online directory (ntea.com/mvpdirectory)
- Honorary plaque and window clings
MVP status helps companies stand out to fleet managers and truck dealers for their public commitment to quality and excellence.
Contact NTEA’s Technical Services Department at 800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Apply for MVP status.