SAF-HOLLAND (Muskegon, Michigan)
announced the relaunch of its Aftermarket Parts on Demand (POD) Electronic Parts Catalog, rebranded as POD Plus
POD Plus now connects directly with the SAF-HOLLAND business system, allowing users in real time to view inventory, system order entry, and customer specific pricing. Because the site is fast, easy to navigate and intuitive by design, this new capability now provides distributor customers with accurate and up-to-date data.
“The new POD Plus site offers an enhanced and truly amazing customer experience. This enhanced customer experience allows entry level parts staff along with senior parts veterans like me to easily and quickly identify the SAF-HOLLAND parts needed to help a fleet get its equipment back on the road fast,” said Carl Mesker, vice president of sales, SAF-HOLLAND.
POD Plus Enhancements
- Real Time Inventory
- Real Time Order Entry
- Order History (This includes all orders placed online or through our CSR’s)
- Invoice History (This includes all orders placed online or through our CSR’s)
- Customer Specific and Scale Pricing
- Serial Number Search
- Mobile Device Compatible
“As SAF-HOLLAND continues its digital transformation, we see a great opportunity to enhance our current POD platform, enabling us to better meet the requirements of our customers,” said Mesker. “Data shows that e-Commerce solutions have grown significantly since the initial launch of POD in 2015. We recognize this trend, and plan to keep current to ensure we are exceeding customer requirements. This is increasingly important when taking into consideration the work environment expectations of the upcoming digital generation.”
In addition to the enhancements noted above, POD Plus has three significant advantages to assist customers in quickly and accurately identifying the parts they require.
- SAF-HOLLAND has collected product attributes and provided online shopping filters to be used during navigation. This allows customers to narrow their search based on known product attributes.
- Provides important replacement or obsolete information to our customers, eliminating the need to seek out this information.
- Provides a list of service kits in relation to individual components. For instance, if a customer has found the washer required, he can now easily find the service kit they need to complete the repair properly.
“By launching the enhanced POD Plus site, SAF-HOLLAND has made our distributor partners’ online experience more user friendly, thoroughly informative, and conveniently quick,” said Bryan Thorwall, aftermarket brand manager, SAF-HOLLAND.
For more information, visit SAFHolland.us.
NTEA Member Directory listing for SAF-HOLLAND
View all news