#2331 Member $0, Nonmember $199
This report is available in print or PDF. NTEA members, click here to download the PDF free of charge (member login required).
NTEA gathers feedback from a wide variety of fleet professionals in mid- to high-level management, with authority to make decisions on truck acquisition and vehicle specification. A broad range of fleet sizes, vehicle weight classes and vocational truck applications is represented as participants span the U.S. and Canada. Based on current survey results and data from previous studies, this report offers year-to-year comparisons for benchmarking purposes.
Report findings showcase
- Average truck age and replacement cycles
- Macro-level buying tendencies
- Predicted change in fleet size
- Main factors driving purchase behavior
- Interest in advanced truck technologies and alternative fuels
- Approach to safety and automation
- Importance of financial purchasing incentives
Discounted member price: