Tuesday, March 5, 9:00AM–4:00PM
Wednesday, March 6, 9:00AM-12:00PM
Expectations are that the next five years will look just like the past five years due to numerous factors, including low housing starts, high unemployment, tradesperson shortages, credit and bonding capacity crunches, Euro-Zone uncertainty and continued globalization.
The Fleet Management Symposium, which includes two helpful CDs, is designed to help attendees through this risky period in their organizations’ histories and in their career paths.
Designed for all fleet management professionals regardless of industry, the Symposium focuses on best practices and strategies that dramatically impact your fleet, shop, parts, fuel and technology functions’ financial, operational and productivity performances. Whether you operate 10 or 10,000 units, this day and-a-half intensive program will help you discover how to:
- Reduce capital and operating budgets by 25% in 12 months!
- Apply 20 benchmarks with more than 100 performance measures.
- Implement fleet rental chargeback systems.
- Apply 50 asset funding options to gain usage of vehicles and equipment.
- Implement The New Fuel Management Model.
- Implement The New Shop Management Model.
- Implement The New Parts Management Model.
- Cope effectively with shop-parts skills shortages.
- Compute the 12-step fully-loaded labor rate.
- Calculate optimum fleet staff levels using 18 benchmarks.
- Make optimum shop labor insource-outsource decisions.
- Apply more than 70 labor options to gain usage of technician and tradesperson labor.
- Implement purpose-built, near-real-time fleet management software.
- Apply remote GPS tracking and onboard monitoring to manage work crews and fleet assets.
- Make optimum fleet business management decisions using a total life-cycle cost analysis which considers total organization costs, risks and liabilities incurred.
Symposium registrants will receive the FleetWhiz™ CD ($500 value) which helps managers make better, quicker and 100% defensible management, purchase and outsource decisions on a daily basis. The CD includes 36 Business–Fleet–Shop–Parts–Fuel–Employee–Supplier–Mobile Workforce Management Textbooks covering 2,500 topics over 7,500 pages.
Session participants will also receive the NTEA Vehicle Life-Cycle Cost Analysis CD ($89 value) which assists fleet managers in the evaluation of vehicle acquisition cost scenarios, including “what if” scenarios, and admission to all remaining Work Truck Show concurrent educational sessions ($329 value).
Presented by: Kelly Walker, President, Kelly Walker Associates (Morristown, NJ); and Bob Johnson, Director of Fleet Relations, NTEA (Farmington Hills, MI)
Ticket required. Fleet Management Symposium Package includes admission to The Work Truck Show, conference sessions and lunch Wednesday–Thursday.