The Work Truck Show provides valuable opportunities for editorial media to gather timely and relevant information related to the work truck industry. The NTEA welcomes media to attend The Work Truck Show 2015 and is once again pleased to host an onsite Pressroom for registered editorial representatives. The Pressroom is fully staffed all week and provides many complimentary amenities to help make your time at the show as productive as possible.
Learn more about media registration.
The spacious Pressroom is located in Room 243, on the second floor of the Indiana Convention Center.
Monday, March 2: 1:00PM – 5:00PM
Tuesday, March 3: 7:30AM – 6:30PM
Wednesday, March 4: 7:30AM – 6:00PM
Thursday, March 5: 7:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday, March 6: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Pick Up Your Media Badges
Register today and pick up your badge on-site at the show. The Pressroom offers a full-service Registration Area -- reserved for media only. This is provided as a courtesy, so that you may avoid standing in line in the general registration areas.
In the Pressroom, you can find:
- Complimentary shipping of press kits and other materials collected at the show
- Updated media events calendar
- Media kits from exhibitors
- New Product Media Guide
- The Work Truck Show and NTEA fact sheets and information
The Pressroom also offers the following complimentary conveniences for all registered media to help facilitate a quick article turnaround:
- Computer workstations with Internet access and printer
- Wireless Internet access
- Landline telephone
- Equipment recharging stations
- Telephone availability
- Meals and refreshments provided throughout show hours (including hot breakfast served Tuesday through Friday; and hot lunch served Tuesday through Thursday)
- Media Appreciation Reception
- Storage for coats, briefcases and luggage
- Lounge areas
- Dedicated work areas
Key event information for the media is available here or please contact Kristen Simpson, president of Simpson Communications, for personalized assistance at (216) 991-4297.