Wednesday, March 5, 3:00PM–5:00PM
Communication is an important skill for any business leader to master, but many have not accomplished this objective. Seventy-percent of the American workforce identifies inadequate communication as the biggest problem in their companies today. Also, studies have shown that poor communication skills cost the average organization 25–40% of their budgets each year. Find out how to become a superb communicator during this lively and energetic presentation.
Participants will learn:
- Three keys to making communication work
- Eight ways to improve your listening skills
- Ways to master non-verbal communication
- How to effectively convey and receive directions
- Tips for handling interruptions with ease
Presented by: Doug Cartland, President, DCI (Sharon, WI)
Ticket required. This Special Session is not included in any package.