U.S. Potential Sales of Work Trucks and Truck Equipment by Geographic Market
NTEA’s U.S. Potential Sales of Work Trucks and Truck Equipment by Geographic Market helps companies determine potential product sales to 106 application (end-use) markets in all 50 states and 383 metropolitan statistical areas (MSAs).
- Determine market share in each location
- Assign sales regions
- Measure sales performance across time
- Support market plans
The latest edition is available on Shop NTEA ($99 for Association members; $299 for nonmembers).
Report includes both print and digital components
- Print portion: received in the mail
- Represents the entire industry
- Digital component: sent via email
- Functions as econometric model that can be modified to represent product markets
- Consists of all Excel files used to create the report data
- Includes tutorial with Excel files explaining how to modify the data for your own purposes
- One file each for U.S. and state information, and eight files for the MSAs
Contact NTEA’s team (800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Market Research Seminars
Fleet Purchasing Outlook
Weight calculator options
Truck Equipment 201
Vehicle Life Cycle Cost Tool
THE WORK TRUCK SHOW® 2020
Register for the 20th annual Work Truck Show to hear NTEA's Director of Market Data & Research Steve Latin-Kasper provide a Work Truck Industry Overview. View full schedule of sessions and events. For more information, visit worktruckshow.com.