NTEA’s Truck Equipment Handbook (14th edition) is the industry’s most comprehensive resource for commercial vehicle components and equipment. The updated version includes the latest U.S. regulations and a U.S./Canada Federal Lighting Guide, along with an expanded set of industry definitions. This edition also covers the vehicle certification process and regulatory standards applicable in Canada.
Topics addressed in Truck Equipment Handbook
- Component descriptions
- Application and installation considerations and requirements
- Illustrations of basic engineering calculations
- Alternative fuels and hybrid propulsion systems information
- Reference sections on vehicle certification, Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and lighting requirements
- Weights and measures
- Glossary of truck equipment industry terms
$15 for NTEA members/$29 nonmembers (order online now).
Attention NTEA members: Please log in using your member credentials to receive member pricing.
Members also get a discount when ordering in bulk. Contact us at 800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you to Parker Chelsea Products for partnering with NTEA on the Handbook to help you spec' better trucks.
Contact NTEA’s team (800-441-6832 or email@example.com) with any questions.
Weight calculator options
Truck Equipment 201
Vehicle Life Cycle Cost Tool