The eighth annual Fleet Purchasing Outlook is currently under development — slated for release in early 2020.
NTEA's seventh annual Fleet Purchasing Outlook showcases purchasing trends for the commercial vehicle community. The insights provided by fleet professionals give the entire work truck industry perspective on anticipated purchasing intent and areas of greatest interest to fleet managers. Based on current survey results and data from previous studies, this report offers year-to-year comparisons for benchmarking purposes.
Report findings showcase
- Average truck age and replacement cycles
- Macro-level buying tendencies
- Predicted change in fleet size
- Main factors driving purchase behavior
- Interest in advanced truck technologies and alternative fuels
- Approach to safety and automation
- Importance of financial purchasing incentives
The 2019 Fleet Purchasing Outlook is free to NTEA members in print and digital formats (access downloadable report; member login required).
Nonmembers can purchase the report for $199. Visit ntea.com/shopntea to get your copy, or reach out to us directly (email@example.com or 800-441-6832).
Commercial Van Overview and Market Data Insights
U.S. Construction Sector Report
NTEA member perks
(member login required in some areas)
Not a member? Browse the benefits of membership, and contact NTEA member services (800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your options.