2017 Fleet Purchasing Outlook
The 2017 Fleet Purchasing Outlook explores the commercial vehicle landscape and measures common acquisition incentives. This study is designed to give the work truck industry a glimpse into anticipated movement within the fleet community.
Based on survey responses from a wide variety of fleet professionals in mid- to high-level management, the Outlook analyzes current data, with results from previous research initiatives serving as a benchmark to establish trends and allow year-to-year comparisons. Report findings provide a window into the current mindset of commercial fleet managers and reveal insights into:
NTEA members can access the 2017 Fleet Purchasing Outlook for free in print or downloadable PDF (member login required for download). Nonmembers can purchase the report for $199. Visit ntea.com/shopntea or call 800-441-6832 to order a copy.
- Average truck age and replacement cycles
- Macro-level buying tendencies
- Projected changes in 2017 fleet size
- Critical factors driving purchase behavior
- Interest in advanced truck technologies and alternative fuels
- Importance of financial purchasing incentives