The NTEA is a leading provider of education and training for the work truck industry.
Attend a conference. Learn online. Get technical training at your location. Check out our numerous educational opportunities!
- The Work Truck Show — As North America’s largest work truck event, this premier industry tradeshow features the largest display of Class 1–8 vocational trucks and equipment.
- Green Truck Summit – Held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show, the Green Truck Summit is the industry’s foremost education forum for real-world deployment and application of this technological revolution impacting commercial trucks.
- Truck Product Conference — NTEA's Truck Product Conference is held annually in the fall. Attendees gain direct access to new model chassis and the engineers who design them.
- Executive Leadership Summit — The Executive Leadership Summit offers key insights into relevant global economic forces, political realities and possibilities, and timely business issues that can directly impact your company today and in the near future.
- The Value of Market Research - Fundamentals and Forecasting Seminars — Understanding market dynamics is critical to successfully navigating today’s competitive business environment. The NTEA presents dedicated training on how to apply market trends and forecasts to decision-making processes.
As a leading provider of education and training for the work truck industry, the NTEA offers online programs to meet the training needs and logistical preferences of industry companies and professionals. The NTEA offers two online training courses:
- Weight Distribution Fundamentals Online Course — This unique program is the industry's only online educational course which includes ten sections on weight distribution designed for truck equipment, truck dealers, truck equipment designers and specification writers, leasing company professionals, fleets and fleet specification developers.
- Truck Frame Fundamentals Online Course — Learn everything you need to know about truck frame fundamentals for commercial vehicles with this self-guided, easy-to-follow online course.
Training at Your Location
- Onsite Training for Fleets - The NTEA offers world-class, interactive programs tailored to your fleet's unique needs. Vocational vehicle specifications and design sessions are available at the time and place of your choosing, offering immediately applicable real-world strategies and practical techniques and tips.
Industry Events Calendar
- Industry Events Calendar — Check out our Industry Events Calendar to see where our experts can be found working on your behalf, including upcoming training sessions, demonstrations, tradeshow exhibits, seminars and other public events.