The NTEA is a leading provider of education and training for the work truck industry.
Attend a conference. Learn online. Get technical training at your location. Check out our numerous educational opportunities!
- The Work Truck Show — As North America’s largest work truck event, this premier industry tradeshow features the largest display of Class 1–8 vocational trucks and equipment.
- Green Truck Summit – Held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show, the Green Truck Summit is the industry’s foremost education forum for real-world deployment and application of this technological revolution impacting commercial trucks.
- New Model Truck Product Conference — NTEA's New Model Truck Product Conference is held annually in the fall. Attendees gain direct access to new model chassis and the engineers who design them.
- Business and Market Planning Summit — NTEA's Business and Market Planning Summit, held each fall, provides attendees with critical information to prepare for the coming year. The nation’s top economists presents industry projections, sales trend insights and national as well as regional forecasts.
- Weight Distribution Fundamentals Online Course — This unique program is the industry's only online educational course which includes ten sections on weight distribution designed for truck equipment, truck dealers, truck equipment designers and specification writers, leasing company professionals, fleets and fleet specification developers.
- Truck Frame Fundamentals Online Course — Learn everything you need to know about truck frame fundamentals for commercial vehicles with this self-guided, easy-to-follow online course.
Training at Your Location
- On-site Training for Fleets - The NTEA offers vocational vehicle specifications and design sessions that offer immediately applicable real-world strategies and practical techniques and tips.
Industry Events Calendar
- Industry Events Calendar — Check out our Industry Events Calendar to see where our experts can be found working on your behalf, including upcoming training sessions, demonstrations, tradeshow exhibits, seminars and other public events.
- Visit the archive to access presentations given at NTEA-produced events, including webinars.