NTEA commercial van resources
In the last decade, few industry segments have experienced as much change as the van market. Beyond cosmetic enhancements, a broader range of sizes, utility, engines and drivetrains now exist for North American customers. NTEA offers resources to help you stay on the cutting edge and navigate unique opportunities for commercial van upfitting and innovation.
- NTEA members can contact the technical services department with any questions (800-441-6832 or email@example.com).
- The Work Truck Show® 2018 educational session: Beyond Bins and Racks: Exploring Possible Upfit Configurations on North American Van Platforms
- Webinar: Insights on the North American commercial van market. NTEA members can access the presentation using login credentials. Not a member? Request recording.
- NTEA’s Commercial Van Overview and Market Data Insights — In this publication, NTEA summarizes available van platforms and upfit options; shares perspective on current and expected activity in the marketplace; and highlights a variety of reputable data sources. Available in digital format only, NTEA members can download the report for free (nonmembers can purchase for $99).
- OEM Monthly Chassis Report — This monthly publication contains insightful analysis into box-off truck chassis and commercial van shipments and sales data. NTEA members can download digital copies free of charge or order a yearly print subscription for $79 (nonmembers can select an annual print or digital subscription for $299).
- Review relevant articles in NTEA News — monthly newsletter that features content from leading experts, addressing technical topics, market and economic forecasts, legislative and regulatory issues, truck sales and shipments data, industry events, member news, and more.