This article was published in the October 2018 edition of NTEA News.
Online registration and housing for The Work Truck Show® 2019 are open at worktruckshow.com. North America’s largest work truck event is scheduled Tuesday, March 5 through Friday, March 8, 2019 at Indiana Convention Center (Indianapolis, Indiana). Educational sessions, Fleet Technical Congress, Green Truck Summit, and Manufacturer and Distributor Innovation Conference begin March 5, and the exhibit hall is open March 6–8.
NTEA arranged specially discounted hotel rates for Work Truck Show 2019 registrants. All hotel reservations must be made directly with The Work Truck Show Housing Bureau. Call 317-262-8191, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. EST, or visit worktruckshow.com/hotelandtravel.
The Work Truck Show — one of the top 100 trade shows in the U.S. — offers industry professionals the chance to see the latest commercial vehicle products, choose from dozens of training courses and gain access to engineering representatives from hundreds of exhibiting companies. Attendees can interact with thousands of industry peers, set up meetings with current suppliers or customers, find solutions to resolve technical issues, and network at special events and receptions.
Industry training and education
If you select a Conference & Trade Show Package, you can choose from Work Truck Show, Manufacturer and Distributor Innovation Conference, Fleet Technical Congress and Green Truck Summit concurrent educational sessions. The 2019 curriculum will address workforce development, government regulations, staying competitive, growing your business, and more key industry issues. Visit worktruckshow.com/schedule to start customizing your time with programs that best align with business objectives.
- Certification and Weight Management Workshops
- Work Truck Industry Overview and Outlook
- Welder Training and Certification for the Truck, Body and Equipment Industry
- How to Build, Protect and Differentiate Your High-Performance Culture
- Five Essentials for Profit Improvement
- Translating Commercial Vehicle Data into Practical Business Insights
- Keeping North America Competitive
- Robotics: Welder Benefits at Small and Job-Shop Companies
- Measuring Process Performance and the Art of Communicating without Speaking
- 15 OEM Update Sessions
Beyond concurrent sessions, The Work Truck Show features the following special sessions (not included in any registration package but available for purchase separately). Visit worktruckshow.com/specialsessions for full details.
- Lean 101: Straightforward Approach to Lean Implementation for Truck Equipment Upfitters
- Fleet Management 101
- Generation Next Leadership Workshop: How to Become a League of Your Own
- LTAP Fleet Educational Program: The Winter of 2039 — Future of Winter Maintenance Technology
- Purdue Road School
- The Kata Journey — Daily Practice for Scientific Thinking, Mindset and Culture
Learn more and register
Visit worktruckshow.com for details on the full educational program, including the new Manufacturer and Distributor Innovation Conference and other special sessions, concurrent programming, exhibiting companies and products, a complete schedule of events, and information on Green Truck Summit and Fleet Technical Congress. Contact NTEA with questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-441-6832).