NTEA recognizes 26 new and requalified Member Verification Program companies
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director of Communications & Public Relations
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (Oct. 12, 2016) — NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry recognizes eight organizations that have distinguished themselves as Member Verification Program (MVP) companies during the quarter ending September 2016. In addition, 18 companies requalified for the program.
Since 2005, MVP has recognized hundreds of companies for successfully implementing specific business standards and processes, and for taking the necessary steps to comply with applicable government regulations. Suppliers and upfitters with MVP status are identifiable to fleet managers and truck dealers as having achieved a higher commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards.
Program criteria can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies and quality assurance — factors important to dealers, fleets and OEMs.
As of Sept. 30, 2016:
The newest MVP companies are:
- Hartford Truck Equipment (South Windsor, Connecticut)
- Horton Emergency Vehicles Co. (Grove City, Ohio)
- Kalida Truck Equipment Inc. (Kalida, Ohio)
- KE Rose Co. (Huber Heights, Ohio)
- Magnum Dimensions/Sensata Technologies (St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Reading Equipment & Distribution LLC – Columbus (Columbus, Ohio)
- Rockport Commercial Vehicles – Georgia (Ocilla, Georgia)
- Starcraft Bus Div. of Forest River Inc. (Goshen, Indiana)
MVP companies must re-verify every three years. Companies that have successfully qualified to renew their MVP statuses are:
- Automotive International Inc. (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Brake & Clutch Inc. (Salem, Massachusetts)
- Champion Hoist & Equipment (Dunn, North Carolina)
- Commercial Van Interiors–Bay Area Branch (Union City, California)
- Commercial Van Interiors–Houston Branch (Houston, Texas)
- Commercial Van Interiors–Los Angeles Branch (Whittier, California)
- Commercial Van Interiors–Phoenix Branch (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Commercial Van Interiors–San Diego Branch (San Diego, California)
- Commercial Van Interiors–St. Louis Branch (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Shreveport, Louisiana)
- Donovan Equipment Co. Inc. (Londonderry, New Hampshire)
- Henderson Products Inc.–IA (Manchester, Iowa)
- Henderson Products Inc.–IL (Huntley, Illinois)
- Henderson Products Inc.–NJ (Flanders, New Jersey)
- Maddock Machinery Corp. (Tucson, Arizona)
- PalFleet Truck Equipment Inc.–Tiffin, A Member of the Palfinger NA Group (Tiffin, Ohio)
- PRO-VISION Video Systems (Byron Center, Michigan)
- Tenco Inc. (St.-Valerien-de-Milton, Quebec)
To learn more about MVP, including qualification criteria, visit ntea.com/mvp.
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents 1,800 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario.